Dr. Justin Willer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

December 13th, 2015
Very Bad Experience
During the exam procedure all he would say by complaining about how he was not getting paid enough and whatever he instructed me to do of whatever laying position he needed it wasn't never good enough for him. There was a moment where he went way too over board with the Electric shocking device he was using on me during the procedure I can guess it was maybe six times he was shocking me on the back of my right knee, which that was where part of the pain from the injury that happen at work, caused me to jump up screaming and crying. I repeatedly said sorry to him but he refused to accept my apology he accused me of not being sorry, I told him I was trying my best he didn't believe I was. The reasons I didn't leave and went through the whole electrical procedure was because he said there would be no second chance if I stopped it and I will have to go through court, when I express about happened to me to others I realized what he said was not true he lied to me. I offered my Ultimate cooperation and it was never good enough for him, he was not only physically a monster but he was also verbally a monster.

June 4th, 2015
as you can see the "ease of appointment" and the "promptness" excelllent, because i'm sure everyone got wind of him and no one wants to see him!! he was the worst dr(?) i've ever been to. went their for migraines and fainting (once), he actually called a coworker of mine from over 30 years ago who had witnessed me fainting!!! to see EXACTLY what happened. the man is a nut! in the middle of my exam (he made me walk a straight line), he farted!!!! yes....farted. then he had his finger in his mouth, and i asked him to wash his hands.....his response????? he wrote down the name of a psychiatrist for me to see!!! i was appalled!. he humiliated me and degraded me. i left there HYSTERICAL crying, and....feeling like the biggest moron on earth, because of his CONSTANT critisism of me. I have no idea how he is stll in the business. oh....i forgot in the middle of HIM talking (i wasnt allowed to speak hardly), he told me to stay away from yogurt.....gee hes a genius

May 15th, 2014
Ms
"RUDE" is too kind. i hv never experienced anything like this. for starters i was the only one in his office and was there 3 hours and 25 mins. asked my hystory, etc.; he contacted a distant family member of mine who i havent spoken to in 22yrs to tell him "what happened when i fainted", my relative thought he was nuts. the fainting happend 37 yrs ago, which the "dr"(?) knew. he farted while examing me, said nothing, i thought i would vomit. but the topper was when he had his finger in his mouth (i guess just a stupid habit), and when he went to examine me i asked him to wash his hands, he said "why", i said "you just had your fingers in your mouth", his reply??????????" i will give you the number of a good psychiatrist. i was absolutely stunned, i left his office hysterical crying. AWFUL, TERRIBLE, UNROFESSIONAL. Maybe, just MAYBE i could've overlooked some of this if he had been a good dr. an absolute disgrace to the AMA. (his poor family...if he still has one)

March 20th, 2013
Rude, abrasive man. Takes personal phone calls during visit. Waited an hour for the doctor and there was nobody in his waiting room. Yells at staff. Yells at patients. The worst doctor i have ever been to.

October 18th, 2012
Abrasive and Rude
Avoid at all cost. I was kept waiting 50 minutes. Dr. Willow looks at his laptop and is rude as he is trying to go paperless. He spoke down to me. As a lawyer, I found him vulgar. I left after 10 minutes with him as he is truly THE rudest doctor I have had the misfortune of seeing.

September 11th, 2012
The pitts!
This "doctor" has a horrible bedside manner and very poor rapport with me. The first visit was sort of weird the way he questioned me and asked in an almost accusatory manner which initially I chalked up as maybe eccentric. However, by the second visit the guy acted like a total sadist with himself wiping blood off the floor after the test. The guy is a total nutcase. No wonder it was so easy to get an appointment. Best to avoid.

May 4th, 2011
Eccentric
I have to agree with some of the raters here that this doctor has a poor raport with patients. He tends to not let you ask questions before he constantly cuts you off with "will you let me finish?". However, he does seem to be very competent in his field and does know his medicine. If chitchat is important to you, seek someone else. But if you are there for a proper diagnosis, he seems to carry that very well. Recommended

March 18th, 2009
Poor bedside manner. Did not respond to questions asked. Seemed to want to move on to next patient. Receptionist was rude, and could not hear properly.