A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Wittkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Wittkopf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Wittkopf, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittkopf graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wittkopf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Edward Wittkopf MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Justin E. Wittkopf practice?
- Dr. Justin Wittkopf has 7 office locations.
Dr. Justin Wittkopf practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Woodstock, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL and Lake Zurich, IL.
See Woodstock Otolaryngologists.