A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Woods is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Woods, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woods has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin J Woods MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin J. Woods practice?
- Dr. Justin Woods has 1 office location.
- Dr. Justin Woods practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.