A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Woods is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Woods, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woods has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- All Saints
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woods accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin J. Woods practice?
- Dr. Justin Woods practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.