A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Wudel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Wudel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wudel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Michael Wudel MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Wudel practice?
- Dr. Justin Wudel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Wudel practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.