Dr. Justin Yovino Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Justin Yovino?

A+ EXPERIENCE

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr Yovino is amazing. He is a true professional you can trust and he knows what he is doing. I considered doing Laser Lipo for over a year and during that year I researched all I could on how to get rid of stubborn fat. This was a huge decision for me and when I met Dr Yovino and learned what he does, I knew I had found the best place and the best Dr possible. He was informative and non-pushy. I made the choice to do the procedure and I am so grateful I did. I had extremely stubborn lower belly fat and 3 months now after my procedure, my stomach is FLAT. No more bump at all. I am truly amazed. Dr Yovino walked me through every step of the procedure and stayed in close touch with me before, during and after and everything he told me to anticipate was spot on. I had no complications and besides the prepared for but very tolerable pain from having lipo, there was nothing unexpected because of how well they prepared me. It was a good experience and I am so floored with my results and so appreciative of what Dr Yovino did for me that I am now trying to stay as fit and healthy as possible and just like he told me & I continue to see results. I followed their post-op instructions to a tee and work out every day and have been eating as healthy as I can and after 3 months, I am happy to say I have lost 16 lbs and now have a F-L-A-T stomach! This procedure works! And the more you put into your recovery, the better the results you get. Working out and gaining muscle definition is something that was not possible for me before. I now have defined muscles...even in my abs! Unbelievable! Dr Yovino is genius! I highly & happily recommend him. Thanks Doc!

amazing

Posted on June 29th, 2016

just the best

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I recently had my procedure done by Dr. Yovino at Elite Body Sculpture and I'm extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Yovino is awesome! He made me feel really comfortable, he is knowledgeable and answered all of my questions in detail. I would definitely recommend Elite Body their entire staff is courteous and the results are fast and painless.

Great experience

Posted on December 21st, 2015

What an amazing and unique experience! Dr. Yovino and staff has been beyond professional And compassionate. Great environment and they make you fell very special. I was very nervous the day on my procedure and Jessica took the time to walk me through everything. She made my feel so comfortable that my nervous calmed down. While in the procedure Dr. Yovino and nurses charisma and attention made me so distracted that by the time I noticed, I was done! The nurses took their time helping me in my garment and ready to go! A couple hours later after being discharged Dr. Yovino gave me a call which I greatly appreciate. Fantastic experience. I'm still surprise that I was able to get a procedure done while awake with no pain, by my third day I was able to return to work! Thank you everyone who made this experience unique! Beyond satisfied!

liposculpture success story

Posted on October 16th, 2015

My laser liposculpture was a total breeze. The procedure was easy and comfortable, and I was pleasantly surprised by how available Dr. Yovino was post-procedure. It's been two weeks, and my recovery is going very well.

Patient

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I think in my entire life I've given a total of 3 reviews online ever but when you're doing something as major as cosmetic surgery, it's so very important to seek the best doctor you feel is suitable and the best way to discover that is through real patient testimonies. It is how I chose Dr.Yovino as my Plastic Surgeon, through the eyes of other patients who were extremely happy with his work. I can tell you now that Dr.Yovino gets 5 stars in every category! Every question I had answered and if i came up with more-he kindly answered.He tells you the TRUTH.He doesn't sell himself.He's forward about if your expectations are a factor or non-factor.You don't find that now.People in general will sell you a dollar and a dream.Bedside manners are amazing.He's a gentle and kind spirit with a smile that eases any worries. My procedure honestly couldn't have gone any better. He honestly is the best doctor I've had besides my dentist in NY and my kids Pediatrician.Listen, do a consultation with him and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.Where there's pudding-you'll find the proof. Good luck and please don't be nervous-PAIN FREE.Very sore? Yes but that's nothing compared to the procedure you're having.Oh yeah and I got to pick my choice of music-I'm selective of that ;-) Thank you Dr.Yovino-Blessings!

Posted on April 19th, 2015

I have now had two surgeries with Dr Yovino and am incredibly pleased with the results.He is not only a gifted Surgeon but compassionate with his patients.He takes the time to explain exactly what is involved with the surgery .I can not say enough great things about him and his professionalism.

Look no further!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

From the moment I walked into the office I was greeted with a warm welcome and felt very comfortable. I've never had any procedure done before this so I was extremely nervous but as soon as I met with Dr. Yovino my nerves were eased. He is one of the sweetest most genuine humans I've met so I knew I was in good hands. He truly looks out for your best interest in helping you get whatever results you desire. I've always been very self conscious about my small breast and being an actress have had roles that require partial nudity and I've always felt insecure and would do whatever possible to hide myself. Dr Yovino was able to do a fat transfer from my love handles and waist to my breast. I even airsculpted my inner thighs while I was at it as this has always been the hardest place for me to thin out. It was a bit pricey but I'm so glad I did it. My breast are now full and perky, I have a thin waist and thinner legs. I'm so glad I chose elite body sculpture over anywhere else because when you're investing in your body you want to make sure you get the best of the best. Every aspect of my experience was exactly that. :)

Amazing!

Posted on January 19th, 2015

From the initial consultation to post-op follow up, Dr. Yovino has been incredibly polite, professional, and really makes you feel comfortable with his warm personality, confidence, and thoroughness. I had laser lipo done on my arm and front bra-roll. The surgery itself was quick and painless. He explained what he was doing during surgery. I'm just about one week into recovery and a bit swollen and bruised but I am looking forward to the results! The entire staff at the office has the perfect amount of friendliness mixed with an impressive level of professionalism and really made the entire experience so seamless and easy. They addressed all my concerns and questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Yovino and Elite Body Sculpture to anyone!

Highly recommended

Posted on January 17th, 2015

When it comes to bedside manner, Dr. Yovino is all you could ask for. He was gentle and kind, never made me feel bad about myself (as I imagine many plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills would) and put me at ease immediately. He thoroughly and patiently answered all of my questions. The procedure was not painful. The office staff goes above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable. My friend who was supposed to pick me up after the surgery had an emergency and couldn't make it, so the staff went to pick up my prescriptions for me and sorted out an uber to drive me home. Overall it was a great experience.

Lipo(complete abd, flanks,lower back), fat transfer to buttocks

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr. Yovino was amazing from the moment I met him, he was very courteous and you could tell he is very passionate about what he does and really enjoys his profession. He took the time to go over my areas of concern with me as well as mark the locations he was going to work on the day of my procedure. He took the time to explain everything to me in detail and made sure I was comfortable with what he felt would make me look and feel my best. I was awake the entire time and he made sure throughout the proceure I was ok. Araceli his nurse was also very sweet and made sure I was doing ok. His entire staff at elite body sculpture has always treated me very respectful and all the girls there are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Yovino is very attentive to his patients and wants to make sure that throughout the process he can be contacted if needed and does allow you to text message him in which is very very good about messaging you back in regards to your concern. I have nothing but great things to say about him and his work. I am 2 weeks post surgery and I feel amazing thus far and I cant wait to see how my more permanent results will look in 3 mos from now when I have my next appointment. Thank you so much Dr. Yovino and entire staff at elite body for making my experience wonderful.

You get what you pay for!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

It's the best decision ever! Its only been 2 weeks, but I can already see great results. I can't wait for my 3 months checkup! It's not cheap but worth every penny! The recovery is so minimal and the results are amazing. dr. Yovino is probably the best doctor I've come across. Very friendly and listens well.