A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Zivin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Zivin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Zivin, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zivin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Zivin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Allen Zivin MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Justin A. Zivin practice?
- Dr. Justin Zivin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Zivin practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.