A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justina Baptiste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justina Baptiste, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptiste graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Baptiste has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justina Wavle Baptiste MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Justina W. Baptiste practice?
- Dr. Justina Baptiste has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justina Baptiste practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.