A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justina Baptiste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justina Baptiste, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptiste graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Baptiste has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baptiste accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justina W. Baptiste practice?
Dr. Justina Baptiste practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.