A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justina Deitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justina Deitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deitz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Deitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justina Deitz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Deitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justina May Deitz DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Justina M. Deitz practice?
- Dr. Justina Deitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Justina Deitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Emerson, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Endocrinologists.