A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justina Deitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justina Deitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justina Deitz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Deitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justina May Deitz DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Justina M. Deitz practice?
- Dr. Justina Deitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justina Deitz practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Emerson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Northvale, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Endocrinologists.