Dr. Justina Deitz, DO
Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Very disappointed with deitz's care  |  show details
by Phyllis Bloom on May 12th, 2014

Dr Deitz was rude, unprofessional, misdiagnosed my condition and never called me back with lab results or seemed to care. I would never go back to see her again and would tell people to stay away.

|  STAY AWAY  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2014

If you receive treatment from her, get a second opinion about your treatment, you will be unpleasantly surprised by what another endocrinologist may have to say. I should add that she never returns calls.

|  Followed her to new office  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

She cares about her patients. She returns phone calls promptly. She remembers you and your case. I've been to 3 other endocrinologists Before I chose her as my dr.

|  No confidence in her knowledge  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

Had a microscopic thyroid cancer removed and she had me on way too much levothyroxine and vitamin d, according to the surgeon, internest, and then two subsequent endocrinologists. She was indignant and insistent when questioned about it. The endocinologists also said I did not need the thyrogen tests and ultrasounds she prescribed. I think she tried to be attentive and caring, but I have no faith in her ability as a doctor.

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by A Grateful Patient on Jan 22nd, 2014

This doctor is a gem, combining competence, compassion and professionalism. I feel fortunate that she oversees my endocrinological care.

Jan 9th, 2014

Dr. deitz is a very dedicated and caring person,she cares love her

Dec 20th, 2013

I was devastated when I heard she was not there anymore. I had seen several doctors before finding her, and I was so happy with my treatment with her. But after searching and searching I found her....works for a medical group with 5 offices in NJ -call 201-445-1660 for more info.

|  worse doctor ever!  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2013

Worse doctor ever. She was more interested in herself than in my problems. She is always dressed like she is going out to a party. Would not recommend her to see your dog.

Doctor's Response

This is not a real review I didn't see any patients between September 18th 2013 and December 16th 2013

|  Where did Dr. Deitz go?  |  show details
by Denise O. on Oct 28th, 2013

What happened to D. Deitz? She was the best Dr. I have ever had! I am not happy that she has left the practice and am not sure why she is gone. If anyone knows if she is practicing elsewhere I know of a lot of patients that would follow her. I am not sure I will stay with her former office in Englewood. If they let her go whose to say they won't let the next Dr. I see go too. As a matter a fact I was seeing two different drs at that office for two different things. I don't feel confident and comfortable going there anymore. I know she just wouldn't have up and left her patients in the lurk. I needed her to monitor my conditions and needed more tests done. I trusted her and knew I was in excellent care. I am so upset whenever I think about it tears come to my eyes. Dr. Deitz where are you? You are the best!!! Your loyal patients need and love you!!! If it wasn't for you I might not have gotten my 6 month shot which has helped me tremendously.....

by Anouk on Sep 30th, 2013

She saved my life. She's #1.

Sep 19th, 2013

Terrible doctor, couldn't care less about me as evidenced by her "honestly, I don't know" diagnosis. Couldn't even spare an extra second to find a telephone of a neurologist to refer me to. Just awful bedside manner!!!!

|  Are you kidding??  |  show details
by T. Peart on Jul 19th, 2013

I am pregnant and was referred to Dr. Deitz by my OB/GYN. After two visits, I really loathe having to go to her office as it is a guaranteed 35 minute wait (minimum) just to get to the private room, and then another 10-15 mins before she actually comes in. While she is nice, some of her explanations (or lack thereof) are so-so - unless you don't mind prodding for details. When my husband and I revealed our 45 minute wait to see her, she simply said, "tell my other patients to come in on time." Are you kidding?? No I'm sorry from the front desk or anything? I have been to many doctors in the past who share a practice and never had to wait as long as we do when we go to her. To make matters worse, we just need bloodwork done and don't really need to see her. The whole process is a pain and I will definitely not be returning once our child comes.

by Toni on May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Deitz is great! She is patient and takes time to explain everything that is going on with your body and all of your options and what to expect with each option. Her bedside manner is second to none. Honestly I wish all of my doctors were like her. Yes, there is a crabby nurse or two but this is a review about her NOT HER STAFF!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2012

After my doctor retired, she was recommended to me by my diabetes educator. She is very thorough at diagnosing my medical problems. She also helped me settle my insurance issues. She's the best doctor that I've ever went to.

Jul 13th, 2012

In my humble opinion Dr. Deitz is great. I've been an endo patient for 12 years (with 3 different doctors over the years) before coming to her and couldn't be happier with her. She's extremely attentive, very thorough, spends good amount of time with you and follows up. I've never felt rushed (which was not the case with other endos) and always had all my questions addressed without a problem. Would recommend Dr. Deitz to anyone.

|  needs to give more time to patients  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

I'm not sure if she knows what she talking about when asked a question. I may need to seek a second opinion so I can get the help I need. Poor on follow ups and does not get back to you for test results. I seems as though you must beg to see her.

|  Ok if no complications  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2011

If there's the slightest complication don't expect a call back. Not respectful or helpful. Overmedicated then under-medicated me. Lack of experience. Has a very rude nurse.

Aug 25th, 2011

a truly wonderful doctor, very thorough, kind and committed to helping me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Deitz is very gentle and patient. Every time we meet she takes a considerable amount of time to sit with me and follow up on my symptoms and how they can each be addressed/resolved. she is extremely professional and explains everything to the patient in simple words (including a sketch). She is highly recommended!!