A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justina Ju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justina Ju is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ju
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justina Ju, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ju graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ju has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Augusta Health Care, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justina Yeehua Ju MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justina Y. Ju practice?
- Dr. Justina Ju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justina Ju practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, VA.
See Fishersville Internists and Fishersville Gastroenterologists.