A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justina Ju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justina Ju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ju
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justina Ju, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ju graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ju has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Augusta Health Care, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justina Yeehua Ju MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justina Y. Ju practice?
- Dr. Justina Ju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justina Ju practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, VA.
See Fishersville Internists and Fishersville Gastroenterologists.