A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justina Taube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justina Taube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taube
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taube Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taube graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taube has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justina Pepple Taube MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Justina P. Taube practice?
- Dr. Justina Taube has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justina Taube practices Ophthalmology near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Spring Ophthalmologists.