A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justina Taube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justina Taube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taube
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Taube Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taube graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taube has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justina Pepple Taube MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Justina P. Taube practice?
- Dr. Justina Taube has 1 office location.
Dr. Justina Taube practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.