Dr. Justina Taube Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justina Taube?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2012

Excellent

Not just a good doctor a great doctor! Very kind!

June 4th, 2012

A Doctor That Truly Cares For Her Patients

When I saw tiny bumps on a freckle on my arm, I knew I should have it checked out.Thank goodness I decided to contact Dr. Taube when I did because she knew the potential danger I was in and found time to see me the next day; which was already full with patients.I was very surprised and relieved at how responsive she was to my condition. Two days following, the freckle was removed. The biopsy report came back the following week and I learned that I could have had melanoma, if I had been delayed just a few weeks in having it removed!Thanks to her insight in medicine and her many years of experience in surgery and treatment, I am cancer-free and able to pursue a life that I otherwise could not have had!She is the most worthy doctor that I know and I have the highest regards for her as a person and as a doctor of her profession!

November 10th, 2011

by the grace of god we were led to this incredible dr

I havee xtensive med background/exp and I have never seen a dr so good at what she does (some diseases/illnesses are very very difficult to diagose therefore some say she needs more exp-that is so wrong - it is just that some diseases mask as other illnesses and if the drs r not thourough and knowledgeable a serious disease can be mis dx or not dx at all!) dr taube and staff wewre prompt, so cpmapssionate with my 74 yr old mother and so dedicated to doing the best job and giving the best after care and listening observing the patient and explaining things that a person has no lnowledge about so you can understand what the body is doing. I was so impressed with her knowledge and compassion. She even helped walk my mother to the door so caring I have never seen a dr so compassionate and caring and giving out her cell number to be contacted anytine - this is so hard to find in a dr these days. I will never see any other eye dr or head/neck surgeon again except dr taube. Some people skins sacrs really abdly after surgery and her special technique will leave no scar and the ER dr called his entire staff into the room to see my mother 4 inch scar on her head to show what an great job the dr did - dr taube told me she had a special technique to where no scar can be seen afte rhealing i did not belive her until I saw it for my self and with my own eyes. so she is superiour in her field and her campassion and her staff assts compassion was exceptional and something that is almost unheard these days. if it had not been for her knowledge my mother would have stroked and or gone blind in one or both eyes which would have been bad since my mother is very active and play sthe piano as her first love and gardening etc. she treated us like family and you never see that these days anymore most drs only care about money and not getting sued and that is so sad for the medical community and the public they swore by oath in med sch to protect not harm and care for each patient. Even if I had to drive several hrs to reach her I would make the drive that is how much I trist her ability and expertise.

September 16th, 2008

Very Nice

Very nice doctor. I am just not sure she knows what she's doing. She needs more training.

July 25th, 2008

WOW

I have never met a kinder or more caring soul. She treats every person like they were one of her own family members. The first and only doctor that I'm never nervous about

January 23rd, 2017