A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Carr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Meehan Carr MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Justine M. Carr practice?
- Dr. Justine Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Justine Carr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Pathologists.