A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Crowley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crowley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Crowley DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justine Crowley practice?
- Dr. Justine Crowley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justine Crowley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Salem Surgeons.