A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Crowley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crowley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Crowley DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justine Crowley practice?
- Dr. Justine Crowley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justine Crowley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Salem Surgeons.