Learn more about Dr. Justine Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Crowley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crowley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Crowley DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justine Crowley practice?
- Dr. Justine Crowley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justine Crowley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Salem Surgeons.