Dr. Justine Gavagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justine Gavagan?

November 5th, 2016

Not the caliber of health care I have received from KRMC in the past.

I initially appreciated being worked in for surgery on short notice when I was in terrible discomfort from gall bladder. I was not seen by this Doctor after she performed my surgery. Post op was rushed and I ended up back in the ER same day for a catheter, surprised that I was not told I may need one. It was an unpleasant and painful experience.

October 5th, 2015

Extremely rude, mean and arrogant to subordinates

Saw her dealing with a hospital staff member who did not provide her with the information she expected. She treated that staff person with the most rude, mean and arrogant attitude I've EVER seen. When I asked who that was, because that was totally uncalled for, they said, "Dr. Gavagan, nobody likes dealing with her!" I told the staff member that if they needed a witness to the absolute, most uncalled for rudeness of a doctor I've ever seen in my life, I'll be there! Dr. Gavagan has got to be the worst embarrassment to KRMC's staff in HISTORY! From what I saw, she should be fired!

November 21st, 2013

She is an excellent doctor: professional, caring, courteous

August 13th, 2009

Excellent doctor

Excellent doctor, intuitive, courteous, professional!

August 23rd, 2015