A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Gelinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Gelinas is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelinas graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gelinas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Marie Gelinas DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Justine M. Gelinas practice?
- Dr. Justine Gelinas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justine Gelinas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Swampscott, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Salem, MA.
See Swampscott Obstetricians & Gynecologists.