A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Gelinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelinas graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gelinas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelinas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justine M. Gelinas practice?
Dr. Justine Gelinas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Swampscott, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Swampscott Obstetricians & Gynecologists.