A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Jerrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jerrett
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jerrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Jerrett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerrett graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Jerrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Umstead Hospital
- Central Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Greathouse Jerrett MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Justine G. Jerrett practice?
- Dr. Justine Jerrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Justine Jerrett practices Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists.