A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Kent is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Kent, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Marie Kent MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Justine M. Kent practice?
- Dr. Justine Kent has 1 office location.
Dr. Justine Kent practices Psychiatry near Nutley, NJ.
See Nutley Psychiatrists.