A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Kent is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Kent, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Marie Kent MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Justine M. Kent practice?
- Dr. Justine Kent has 1 office location.
Dr. Justine Kent practices Psychiatry near Nutley, NJ.
See Nutley Psychiatrists.