A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Krawczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Krawczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krawczyk
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Krawczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Krawczyk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krawczyk graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Krawczyk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine A Krawczyk MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Justine A. Krawczyk practice?
- Dr. Justine Krawczyk has 1 office location.
- Dr. Justine Krawczyk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamsville, NY.