A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Krawczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Krawczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Krawczyk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krawczyk graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Krawczyk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krawczyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justine A. Krawczyk practice?
- Dr. Justine Krawczyk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamsville, NY.