A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Park, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Park, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Park MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Justine Park practice?
- Dr. Justine Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Justine Park practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Dermatologists, Glendale Surgeons, and Glendale Pediatric Specialists.