A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Park, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Park, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Park MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Justine Park practice?
- Dr. Justine Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Justine Park practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Dermatologists.