Dr. Justine Petrie MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Fullerton, CA

4.7

August 25th, 2016
Have seen Dr Petrie for several years, I truly feel she saved my life. I will be greatfull to her always.

January 22nd, 2016
I have consulted with Dr. Petrie for 15 years. My initial referral came from my internist for a specific problem in which she helped me to resolve. She followed by successfully assisting me through many unexpected and extremely difficult times. I respect her knowledge in regards to the situations I have presented her and look forward to her continued support.

April 19th, 2012
Dr. Petrie is the best!
I love Dr. Petrie! I started seeing her many years ago for depression, OCD and a sleep disorder. She helped me immensely with counseling and medication, and eventually my symptoms dissipated. I lost my insurance several years ago, but my symptoms were in check. Then they came back last year, and Dr. Petrie has been invaluable in helping me yet again. I can't say enough about her expertise, insight and caring manner. I would recommend Dr. Petrie to anyone, without reservation.

September 26th, 2011
A wonderful doctor!!!!!!!
Words cannot express the deepest gratitude I have for this amazing doctor.....I truly believe that she saved my husbands life. She is very intelligent, kind, and compassionate. That is very hard to find in the medical world!!!!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Petrie for getting my husband well....You are the best...

April 5th, 2011
I have been with Dr Petrie for years on a mantenance basis. She is direct and focused and therefore your money is not wasted. She has helped me maintain a healthy and happy life.

March 2nd, 2011
Practical & Caring
Getting an appointment took about 6 months due to the demand for her services. Keeps appointments basically on time. Office Staff very pleasant, courteous and professional.The Doctor is very pleasant, easy to talk to and most understanding. I have never felt rushed, at the same time she has the ability to stay on time. Bedside manners are outstanding- you leave each appointment feeling satisfied.The Doctor and the Staff are very good on any followup that is needed. Accuracy of diagnosis is excellent, as verified by the long wait time to get in due to the demand or her services.

March 1st, 2010
Sleep study
she signed off on 5 sleep studies (rubber stamps) along with standard obvious warnings with obstructive sleep apnea (ie if tired don't drive), hence no face to face, but tried getting an appt and after 6 months gave up