A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Schober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Schober is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Schober, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schober graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Schober has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Schober MD is a female Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Justine Schober practice?
- Dr. Justine Schober has 1 office location.
Dr. Justine Schober practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Urologists and Erie Pediatric Specialists.