Overall Review

4.7

August 27th, 2015
You will love her!
Dr. Justine Schober is the best and kindest doctor you will ever meet. She is wonderful with kids. She is patient and calm and as caring a person as you will ever meet. We who live in Erie are very lucky to have her.

August 11th, 2015
Her bedside manner really added to the comfort my son felt before and after surgery. She is very caring. And, of course, her great knowledge and experience added to our comfort about allowing our son to have a difficult surgery.

February 27th, 2015
She is wonderful, she quickly diagnosed my hydronephrosis and had me scheduled for surgery within a month. Follow up care was excellent, she was always available to answer questions, reassure me, and generally provide me with all the care I could ask for. Office staff is always friendly and professional. I was sad when I aged out of her practice and had to transfer to an adult urologist.

January 22nd, 2014
Grandkids
Dear Dr. Schober, I just wanted to let you know that when you were first attacked, so many people were praying for you. Both of my grandsons were patients of yours. Not only were they treated successfully but they adored you as you were so sensitive and careing. When they both saw this on the news, they were as up set as their mother & fathers. We have all kept you in our prayers and were very happy to see today's news. We hope & pray you are in a good place now and are feeling better both mentally and physically. God Bless you & wish you continued health and success.

August 28th, 2013
amazing
Dr. Schober is professional, knowledgable and caring. She treated my child like it was her child. You can tell she is a mom and spent alot of time easing my anxieties.

May 29th, 2013
prayers and review
First off please keep this fine lady in your thoughts and prayers...and Lord please find the monster that hurt her....she just did my grandsons surgery earlier this month and was absolutely wonderful...she was professional and curtious to everyone...his surgery was done excellently I would highly recommend her to anyone...

July 20th, 2012
Phenomenal
I wish I could clone Dr. Schober. She has the most amazing, practical and grounded bedside manner. She treated both my child and me and treated both of us with respect and dignity, including us as part of our own treatment team. We LOVE her.

May 22nd, 2009