Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
You will love her! show details You will love her!
by Cherie Manzano on Aug 27th, 2015

Dr. Justine Schober is the best and kindest doctor you will ever meet. She is wonderful with kids. She is patient and calm and as caring a person as you will ever meet. We who live in Erie are very lucky to have her.

by Traci Smedley on Aug 11th, 2015

Her bedside manner really added to the comfort my son felt before and after surgery. She is very caring. And, of course, her great knowledge and experience added to our comfort about allowing our son to have a difficult surgery.

Feb 27th, 2015

She is wonderful, she quickly diagnosed my hydronephrosis and had me scheduled for surgery within a month. Follow up care was excellent, she was always available to answer questions, reassure me, and generally provide me with all the care I could ask for. Office staff is always friendly and professional. I was sad when I aged out of her practice and had to transfer to an adult urologist.

Grandkids show details Grandkids
by Carol on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dear Dr. Schober, I just wanted to let you know that when you were first attacked, so many people were praying for you. Both of my grandsons were patients of yours. Not only were they treated successfully but they adored you as you were so sensitive and careing. When they both saw this on the news, they were as up set as their mother & fathers. We have all kept you in our prayers and were very happy to see today's news. We hope & pray you are in a good place now and are feeling better both mentally and physically. God Bless you & wish you continued health and success.

amazing show details amazing
Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Schober is professional, knowledgable and caring. She treated my child like it was her child. You can tell she is a mom and spent alot of time easing my anxieties.

prayers and review show details prayers and review
by candy jones on May 29th, 2013

First off please keep this fine lady in your thoughts and prayers...and Lord please find the monster that hurt her....she just did my grandsons surgery earlier this month and was absolutely wonderful...she was professional and curtious to everyone...his surgery was done excellently I would highly recommend her to anyone...

Phenomenal show details Phenomenal
Jul 20th, 2012

I wish I could clone Dr. Schober. She has the most amazing, practical and grounded bedside manner. She treated both my child and me and treated both of us with respect and dignity, including us as part of our own treatment team. We LOVE her.

May 22nd, 2009

Dr.Schober is the best i've had her for over 19 years now

Aug 17th, 2005 on yahoo.com

justine schober is...: Justine Schober is the best! when my one kidney was going to fail around 1991 when I was only about 2 years old , she saved my life. Thanks to her I am alive and healthy I recremend her for anyone ! SHE IS THE BEST . She really know

Read Full Review at yahoo.com