Urologist
333 State St
Ste 201
Erie, PA 16507
814-455-5900
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Grandkids  |  show details
by Carol on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dear Dr. Schober, I just wanted to let you know that when you were first attacked, so many people were praying for you. Both of my grandsons were patients of yours. Not only were they treated successfully but they adored you as you were so sensitive and careing. When they both saw this on the news, they were as up set as their mother & fathers. We have all kept you in our prayers and were very happy to see today's news. We hope & pray you are in a good place now and are feeling better both mentally and physically. God Bless you & wish you continued health and success.

|  amazing  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Schober is professional, knowledgable and caring. She treated my child like it was her child. You can tell she is a mom and spent alot of time easing my anxieties.

|  prayers and review  |  show details
by candy jones on May 29th, 2013

First off please keep this fine lady in your thoughts and prayers...and Lord please find the monster that hurt her....she just did my grandsons surgery earlier this month and was absolutely wonderful...she was professional and curtious to everyone...his surgery was done excellently I would highly recommend her to anyone...

|  Phenomenal  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

I wish I could clone Dr. Schober. She has the most amazing, practical and grounded bedside manner. She treated both my child and me and treated both of us with respect and dignity, including us as part of our own treatment team. We LOVE her.

|  show details
May 22nd, 2009

Dr.Schober is the best i've had her for over 19 years now

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2005 on yahoo.com

justine schober is...: Justine Schober is the best! when my one kidney was going to fail around 1991 when I was only about 2 years old , she saved my life. Thanks to her I am alive and healthy I recremend her for anyone ! SHE IS THE BEST . She really know

Read Full Review at yahoo.com