A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justine Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justine Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justine Wu, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justine Peen Wu M.P.H. and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justine P. Wu practice?
- Dr. Justine Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justine Wu practices Family Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Rochester, NY.
See New Brunswick Family Physicians.