A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justinian Ngaiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justinian Ngaiza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngaiza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ngaiza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza, M.Sc, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngaiza graduated from Univ Of Dar-Es-Salaam, Fac Of Med, Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania.
Dr. Ngaiza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justinian Ngaiza M.Sc, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Justinian Ngaiza practice?
- Dr. Justinian Ngaiza has 1 office location.
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists, Salisbury Hematologists, and Salisbury Oncologists.