A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justinian Ngaiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justinian Ngaiza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza, M.Sc, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngaiza graduated from Univ Of Dar-Es-Salaam, Fac Of Med, Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania.
Dr. Ngaiza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justinian R Ngaiza M.Sc, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Justinian R. Ngaiza practice?
- Dr. Justinian Ngaiza has 8 office locations.
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD and Alexandria, VA.
See Salisbury Internists, Salisbury Hematologists, and Salisbury Oncologists.