A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justinian Ngaiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justinian Ngaiza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza, M.Sc, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngaiza graduated from Univ Of Dar-Es-Salaam, Fac Of Med, Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania.
Dr. Ngaiza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justinian R Ngaiza M.Sc, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Justinian R. Ngaiza practice?
- Dr. Justinian Ngaiza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Internists, Salisbury Hematologists, and Salisbury Oncologists.