A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justinian Ngaiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justinian Ngaiza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngaiza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ngaiza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza, M.Sc, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngaiza graduated from Univ Of Dar-Es-Salaam, Fac Of Med, Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania.
Dr. Ngaiza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justinian Ngaiza M.Sc, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Justinian Ngaiza practice?
- Dr. Justinian Ngaiza has 1 office location.
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists, Salisbury Hematologists, and Salisbury Oncologists.