A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justo Garcia is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justo Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justo Manuel Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justo M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Justo Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justo Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Homestead, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Homestead Internists.