Dr. Justus Fiechtner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justus Fiechtner?

January 3rd, 2016

Courtesy staff, phyician, lab, front office and back office. Drug survey pharmaceutical experience could of been better. Otherwise Great office.

November 16th, 2014

patient

Dr. Fiechtner has always been a supportive doctor for me in the 21 years that I have been seeing him. He is one of my favorite doctors. He has always treated me with patience and kindness no matter what condition I've been in for an appointment. Thank You! Dr. Fiechtner,

December 5th, 2013

Pleased Patient

I've been a patient with this doctor for several years. I've found him to be a no nonsense doctor, which I like. He covers all my issues, answers all my questions, and keeps my other doctors up to date with how he is treating my condition. I recommend him.

July 13th, 2011

<insert swear words here>

Makes you cry. Treats you like you are stupid. Doesn't discuss alternate treatments besides the experimental drug he wants to give you. Assumed I was lazy and inactive despite what I said. One of my worst experiences in a doctor's office ever.

May 2nd, 2011

Bad Experience

I would not recommend this doctor. He talked down to me during my entire visit and I left his office in tears. He had no beside manner what-so-ever. He pretty much blew off my complaints and acted like I was wasting his time. I went to a different Rheumatologist for a second opinion. I finally got answers and started much-needed treatment to get some pain relief. I was so frustrated. Just because someone doesn't look sick, it doesn't mean that they aren't. I'm glad that I kept searching for a caring doctor so I could get the care that I needed.

January 13th, 2011

Great Results!

I hurt all over for years and Dr. Fiechtner was the only Dr. that could tell me why and was able to get my pain under control. Thank you!!!

July 26th, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Fiechtner is the greatest! He is a caring physician, answers all of my questions and makes sure that I understand everything before I leave. His staff are grat too.

March 11th, 2010

Keep looking...

Thankfully, there are alot of other caring Rheumatologist's out there. I would not refer anyone to this physician. Keep looking...Arrogant is an understatement!!!

January 12th, 2010

Rude and uncaring

My appointment with Dr. Fiechtner was the single-worst medical experience of my life and I have been spent many years in and out of hospitals.

January 2nd, 2010

Overall my visits very positive

sometimes his PA is a bit out of touch with things. Doc is very caring and works with you to give you the best treatment for your specific circumstance and specifics.I am a bit atypical and he has been great at finding what works for me.

June 29th, 2017