Dr. Justus Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 17th, 2016
It is worth the wait as he ensures he has covered all the bases in regards to your eye health. That is why it is okay when they are a little backed up as you know you will receive the same treatment.

June 22nd, 2015
Front desk staff is rude
Dr. Thomas is excellent in every way. However, the staff at the front desk is barely polite. I'm not called at my appointment time. The last two times I've been there I've waited 30 minutes past my appointment, asked them when I'd be called, and then I was called back… Not a good experience.

May 22nd, 2015
The glasses in his office are expensive. I felt bad having to ask for a copy of my Rx. The doctor and his staff are kind. The waiting room is dark though and a little claustrophobic.

April 23rd, 2015
The doctor is wonderful, very professional, and knowledgeable. The staff are friendly enough. The problem is the wait. They overbook, and as the room fills with people, they run out of chairs. I arrived at least 30 minutes before my appointment time every time, and waited from 1 1/2 to 2 hours each time, long after my appointment time.

March 26th, 2015
Filthy with a smell of pee
I did not wait to see the doctor. The office had no seats available so I could stand or sit on the floor in the hall. It was filthy not only in the waiting room but behind the reception desk. It smelled like urine. While the doctor may be wonderful I could not see past the filth and smell. The reception staff may have been busy but that is not a reason to be rude. I will find someone else to handle my foaters and cataracts no office could be this bad.

June 11th, 2012
I am very pleased with Dr Thomas and his entire staff.I couldn't have found a better caring Dr than him. He did my cataract and it was very sucessful,haven't seen this good in years.I would definately recommend him

June 7th, 2012
If you have nothing better to do than wait to be seen by this guy- have at it.Rude staff, HORRIBLE SCHEDULING.I WILL NEVER GO BACK.

February 7th, 2012
New Patient
I highly recommend Dr. Thomas! He has a very caring bedside manner and was extremely thorough with my eye exam. I will definitely continue seeing him and will also bring my family.