Dr. Justus Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justus Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2017

Skilled surgeon

March 6th, 2017

Great Doctor

I recently had a partial cornea transplant and it was successful. He's a wonderful doctor but the only problem is its hard to get appointment. The wait time for me isn't a big deal cause everybody in the office is very professional and doing there best to help you however his office do stay pack.

February 24th, 2017

AM SATIDFIED

Seems to enjoy his work and is dedicated to his patients

December 30th, 2016

I developed an severe allergic reaction and infection in both my eyes the Wed. before Christmas.

When I called his office, the appointment person said he only had morning hours that day since he was leaving for a Christmas vacation. She asked me my symptoms and consulted with Dr. Thomas's office staff. They asked me to come to the office and they would fit me in to be seen by the doctor. I waited about 45 min. and was seen by a staff member that asked about my eye condition Afterwards, Dr. Thomas examined my eyes and immediately diagnosed and prescribed the necessary eye drops. Yes, he does not spend time for conversation except to give an appropriate diagnosis, medication and directions.It is more important to me to have a competent doctor than unnecessary conversation. I am thankful for the care I received by the office staff and Dr. Thomas.

March 17th, 2016

It is worth the wait as he ensures he has covered all the bases in regards to your eye health. That is why it is okay when they are a little backed up as you know you will receive the same treatment.

June 25th, 2015

G

June 22nd, 2015

Front desk staff is rude

Dr. Thomas is excellent in every way. However, the staff at the front desk is barely polite. I'm not called at my appointment time. The last two times I've been there I've waited 30 minutes past my appointment, asked them when I'd be called, and then I was called back… Not a good experience.

May 22nd, 2015

The glasses in his office are expensive. I felt bad having to ask for a copy of my Rx. The doctor and his staff are kind. The waiting room is dark though and a little claustrophobic.

April 23rd, 2015

The doctor is wonderful, very professional, and knowledgeable. The staff are friendly enough. The problem is the wait. They overbook, and as the room fills with people, they run out of chairs. I arrived at least 30 minutes before my appointment time every time, and waited from 1 1/2 to 2 hours each time, long after my appointment time.

March 26th, 2015

Filthy with a smell of pee

I did not wait to see the doctor. The office had no seats available so I could stand or sit on the floor in the hall. It was filthy not only in the waiting room but behind the reception desk. It smelled like urine. While the doctor may be wonderful I could not see past the filth and smell. The reception staff may have been busy but that is not a reason to be rude. I will find someone else to handle my foaters and cataracts no office could be this bad.

June 11th, 2012

I am very pleased with Dr Thomas and his entire staff.I couldn't have found a better caring Dr than him. He did my cataract and it was very sucessful,haven't seen this good in years.I would definately recommend him

June 7th, 2012

If you have nothing better to do than wait to be seen by this guy- have at it.Rude staff, HORRIBLE SCHEDULING.I WILL NEVER GO BACK.