A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justyna Notargiacomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justyna Notargiacomo is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Notargiacomo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Notargiacomo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justyna Notargiacomo MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justyna Notargiacomo practice?
- Dr. Justyna Notargiacomo has 1 office location.
Dr. Justyna Notargiacomo practices Emergency Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Emergency Physicians.