Overall Review

no change

August 31st, 2016
Kind and concerned
Dr. P always comes off as a kind and concerned person. She will give it to you straight and at the same time won't pressure you into anything your not comfortable with. She nice and great with kids her experience really shows and after all these years she's still very patient with the kids.

May 19th, 2015
she saved my son's life
Dr. Pattan is an amazing woman. She caught a major cardiac issue for my son that many other doctors and specialists missed. He would have died without her. She calls to check in on him, and is a wonderful doctor. We love her!

August 8th, 2013
Amazing!
Dr. Pattan has been our family pediatrician for over 30yrs now! My mom was first introduced to her when my brother was born and some complications, that was 31yrs ago. She was the only doctor that sat down with my parents to completely explain my brothers condition, would draw pictures and diagrams, and treated my parents as HIS parents. My parents had my brother when they were 17yrs old so this was huge, as all the other doctors would dismiss my parents and there concerns and would mainly speak with my grandparents only. Ever since then she has been our pediatrician :) I am 5yrs younger than my brother and she was my pediatrician from the start, thank god! The one time I did not see her, because she was on vacation, I was misdiagnosed by another physician in the office with a flu (and overreacting) instead of my true ailment, pneumonia. A day later I was in so much pain I couldn't sit up and was immediately seen by Dr Pattan. She took xrays of my chest and had me immediately admitted to the hospital where I stayed for a week heaving breathing treatments, IV's, and someone bang on my back every 2hrs to break up all the stuff that was in my lungs for my body to absorb it. I am so thankful to Dr Pattan and all the great care my brothers and I have received from her and I now take my step daughter to her. She talks to the parents, always does a full check of ears nose throat tummy even if you are there for a hurt finger, and most importantly she talks with the kids and interacts with them. Even if your child is not of speaking age, there is still so much information they can give a doctor and who better to let the doctor know how they are feeling then the patient themselves. There is no one else I would trust with my step daughters medial care!