Dr. Jutta Eichelman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2013
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Eichelman is the greatest doctor I've ever gone to... and since I was born with disabilities, I've been to MANY dr.s in my lifetime. She is so easy to talk to! She listens well, and is great at solving mysteries. Dr. Eichelman is a "detective" and no matter what the outcome is, she makes you feel good about life after visiting with her. She always prescribed the right medicine for the problem, and explained things well, (She does have an accent but I never found it difficult to understand her at all.) I must add that my mother was Eichelman's patient for the last 8-10 yrs before she died... and what a difference she made in my mother's life! She had been referred to a couple of other neurologists/surgeons before Eichelman who only made her feel worse! I will never forget the day my sister brought her to the first appointment with Dr. E. My mother was depressed and expected to be told she had dementia, etc... but they came home with the top down on my sister's convertible and they were laughing and happy as could be. (I hadn't seen my mother like that in years) My mom and sister loved her just as much as I did. One thing she found was that my mother was VERY deficient in Vitamin B and D, and had pernicious anemia (along with some other problems that can come with living a very long life) Just having the vitamin deficiency diagnosed and addressed made a world of difference in her life. No doubt Dr. Eichelman's good humor and positive attitude played a big role in changing my mother's health for the better just as it has for me and soooo many others whom I've met in the waiting room. NOTE: I wish I could still see Dr. Eichelman but last I knew she went to work at the VA hospital a few years ago to treat the many coming back from the war with brain injuries... and I'm sure the veterans love & appreciate her as much as our family has. I just looked her up for the heck of it... and now I'm HOPING this website IS up-to-date! If she's back in private practice then I'm making an apt. ASAP!!!

May 20th, 2016