Dr. Jutta Vogt MD Patient Reviews

February 6th, 2017
Dr Vogt was extremely helpful finding the best medication to treat my depression. If it was not for her knowledge of genetic testing I would not know I lacked folic acid which explains why many medications did not do anything for me. I would recommend her services to anyone in need!

July 8th, 2016
Excellent professional! She has made my life better at work and at home. I'm lucky to have picked her practice to try and better myself.

June 15th, 2016
Great experience
I was nervous since I had never seen a psychiatrist before but Dr. Vogt is very personable, puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable. Really good experience. I would definitely recommend her. Staff and office location are also wonderful.

May 22nd, 2016
My experience with Dr. Vogt was absolutely terrible. Though she is friendly, over my few visits with her she lost her notes from our appointment and then argued with me about what she had prescribed. I left her voice messages at the front desk and never heard from her again, leaving me to run to my primary care doctor to prescribe my medications. The whole thing was a mess and not what anyone needs when they're going through a rough time.
Doctor's Response

We see several hundreds of patients each month and we never lost any notes. Since we have excellent support staff, we always return phone calls on the same day. This comment must have been intended for another physician.

December 14th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Vogt is so easy to talk to. She listens and has a great bedside manner. She genuinely cares about her patients. I highly recommend her. Her staff is also great! Very pleasant.