A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juvenal Jabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juvenal Jabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabel graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Jabel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bob Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Stevens County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juvenal Tiago Jabel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juvenal T. Jabel practice?
- Dr. Juvenal Jabel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juvenal Jabel practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Satanta, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Liberal, KS and Sublette, KS.
See Satanta Primary Care Doctors and Satanta Internists.