Dr. Jwa-Il Seo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jwa-Il Seo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jwa-Il Seo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

November 18th, 2015

Great doctor

Always listens and provided good service. A little hard to understand, but never misdiagnosed. I could see where language barrier may be seen as being cold and indifferent: that is not the case. Nice man, great doctor.

November 22nd, 2013

I went to this doctor for at least ten years as a child and the only thing he would recommend was hot soup! Needs to work on his bedside manner. Not very friendly with parents or children at all.

June 18th, 2012

Office staff friendly but Dr obsessed with weight

The Dr told me that I should not feed my breast fed baby as often because she was in the 96th percentile for her weight, even though she was also in the 97th percentile for her height. She was born at 8.5 ibs and he told me she should only be 10 lbs by 5 months. Sorry but I'm not going to put my breastfed infant on a diet when she's getting no other nurishment. Also-when it was time for her shots, I asked which way he wanted me to lay her on the table, he stated, "Put her head there... I'm not giving her shots in her head!"

October 21st, 2011

Horrible Man!

His bedside manner is atrocious! He actually took a swat at my child, who recently was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder! He would know this if he gave me time to explain why my son was so terrified.. If he hated his job, and children so much, why the heck is he a pediatrician?? I would rather chop my arm off before subjecting my child to his abuse and harsh words ever again.

October 2nd, 2009