Dr. Jwalant Vadalia Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jwalant Vadalia?

Horrendous Experience

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Upon arrival at Generations Geriatric, the staff who greeted my husband and me were very nice, the nurse was friendly and helpful then she had my husband speak to Dr Vadalia privately for a few minutes. Finally, I was asked to join Dr. Vadalia and my husband. From here everything went downhill rapidly, the doctor spoke to me as if my husband wasn’t even in the room. Having only spent approximately 15 minutes with my husband, the doctor began to give me advice on what my husband needed without paying much attention to me, the person who has been married for 50 years and knows my husband’s likes, dislikes, and needs better than anyone. The doctor dismissed most of what I had to say with “that’s irrelevant” or “each patient is different “ then proceeded to tell me he had each of his patients do the same thing which included going to Senior Day Care three days a week for several hours each time, etc. My thought if each patient is different why does he treat them all the same? By the time we left his office my husband was extremely agitated and once we reached our car I started crying. Red flag should have been raised when we were told that if we decided to use this practice that we could no longer go to the neurologist who had been working with us for six years. Needless to say we will not be going back to Generations Geriatrics ever!!

Posted on September 27th, 2016

There is no one quite like him. He guides the patient and the family through a difficult diagnosis and follow through. He continues to support the patient and family throughout the extended process. He is a life safer!

Horrible Follow-up

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

We brought my mother for an appointment with Dr. Vadalia...he and his staff were quick to schedule appointments. HOWEVER....good luck trying to get a return phone call after your appointment. I have called 4 times this week and have not gotten a return call. I think these people are quacks!

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I only saw this doctor at his office but have since heard terrible things about him. Wanted to admit me and I was not to ask any questions about meds or treatment. Very arrogant. Does not have a degree from USA. Only takes medicare patients. I was not one at the time.

Terrific

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Great experience all around. My mom was referred by her primary care physician. I'm so glad for this. Dr. Vadalia and his staff treated my mom and our family with utmost respect. Unfortunately my mom needed to be admitted to the GPU, which is the hospital psychiatric unit. It sounds like Delia's experience was not good. My mom's and our family's experience was the complete opposite! Thank you for all you do for your patients!!

Dad

Posted on June 16th, 2011

The thing that most impresses me with this Doctor is the way he speaks to my father. Dad has Alzheimer's, and can be difficult at best. Dr. Vadalia patiently includes my father in every choice to be made. My husband and I are also impressed with the staff in this office, who always seem available to make time and appointments when any emergent situation arises at home. It's nice for the patient to know their family is being cared for right alongside them.

Patient's daughter

Posted on March 29th, 2011

My mother was referred to Dr. Vadalia by her PCP. She was getting agitated and needed a med change and the PCP said she needed to see a geriatric physician to oversee her care. He required my mother to be admitted to the GPU at the Elliot Hospital in order for her to be evaluated by him. She had failed ever 3-4 months but was still quite functioning on her own with companionship. After she can home she was broken, drugged up and had decline greatly. Unless you want your loved one mental status to suffer greatly do your research. Not only is he awful his staff at the Elliot GPU treats their patients like animals. My dog is 14 and she gets better care from her vet than my mother got from this doctor and staff. Dont be sucked in like my family by being told he is the only game in town. If you love your family member like I do, its worth the 20 minute drive to another town for quality care.

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I found Dr. Vadalia to be patient and thoughtful. The staff in his office was friendly and very professional.

Posted on March 12th, 2017