Dr. Jwalant Vadalia MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016
There is no one quite like him. He guides the patient and the family through a difficult diagnosis and follow through. He continues to support the patient and family throughout the extended process. He is a life safer!

September 2nd, 2016
Horrible Follow-up
We brought my mother for an appointment with Dr. Vadalia...he and his staff were quick to schedule appointments. HOWEVER....good luck trying to get a return phone call after your appointment. I have called 4 times this week and have not gotten a return call. I think these people are quacks!

October 8th, 2015
I only saw this doctor at his office but have since heard terrible things about him. Wanted to admit me and I was not to ask any questions about meds or treatment. Very arrogant. Does not have a degree from USA. Only takes medicare patients. I was not one at the time.

July 1st, 2013
What visits ? Never told of visits and feedback
He keeps charging Medicare and my secondary Ins for his brief visits to Phyllis @ RCNH - I never met him and get NO feedback

October 16th, 2011
Terrific
Great experience all around. My mom was referred by her primary care physician. I'm so glad for this. Dr. Vadalia and his staff treated my mom and our family with utmost respect. Unfortunately my mom needed to be admitted to the GPU, which is the hospital psychiatric unit. It sounds like Delia's experience was not good. My mom's and our family's experience was the complete opposite! Thank you for all you do for your patients!!

June 16th, 2011
Dad
The thing that most impresses me with this Doctor is the way he speaks to my father. Dad has Alzheimer's, and can be difficult at best. Dr. Vadalia patiently includes my father in every choice to be made. My husband and I are also impressed with the staff in this office, who always seem available to make time and appointments when any emergent situation arises at home. It's nice for the patient to know their family is being cared for right alongside them.

March 29th, 2011
Patient's daughter
My mother was referred to Dr. Vadalia by her PCP. She was getting agitated and needed a med change and the PCP said she needed to see a geriatric physician to oversee her care. He required my mother to be admitted to the GPU at the Elliot Hospital in order for her to be evaluated by him. She had failed ever 3-4 months but was still quite functioning on her own with companionship. After she can home she was broken, drugged up and had decline greatly. Unless you want your loved one mental status to suffer greatly do your research. Not only is he awful his staff at the Elliot GPU treats their patients like animals. My dog is 14 and she gets better care from her vet than my mother got from this doctor and staff. Dont be sucked in like my family by being told he is the only game in town. If you love your family member like I do, its worth the 20 minute drive to another town for quality care.

March 27th, 2011
I found Dr. Vadalia to be patient and thoughtful. The staff in his office was friendly and very professional.

March 12th, 2017