A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Hou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Hou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Hou, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hou graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Hou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Michael E. Debakey Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Gabriel Hou MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. J G. Hou practice?
- Dr. J Hou has 1 office location.
Dr. J Hou practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.