A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyh Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyh Chang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyh Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyh C Chang MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyh C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jyh Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyh Chang practices Internal Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists.