A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyming Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyming Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyming Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyming M Wang MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jyming M. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jyming Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyming Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Hematologists, and Flushing Oncologists.