A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Achi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Achi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Achi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Achi graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Achi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi Napeena Achi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi N. Achi practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Achi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyothi Achi practices Family Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Primary Care Doctors.