Dr. Jyothi Achi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

September 18th, 2015
Horrible doctor
This doctor was very rude, short about want she could do for me when looking into my concerns. The office is dirty and does not look like a well organized doctors office. She actually answered her cell phone during my check up.

August 11th, 2015
RUDE, ANNOYING, MEAN
Worst Dr. In the world. She is cruel money hungry women, who disgnoses wrong things on patients. She is only in room for 5 min doesnt listen nor pay attention! She is mean to her staff doesnt allow them to speak spanish!!! How crazy! Do not see this Dr!!! Never get a call back takes them forever to answer phones i cam keep going on and on but yall get the point.

July 14th, 2015
SHE IS HORRIBLE
I will NEVER see this so called doctor, she is pathetic, no bedside manner and her office staff is unprofessional, extremely rude and lazy. I would never suggest this person nor will I ever return, she needs to go back to med school especially redoing bedside manners 101!!! PATHETIC!

February 19th, 2015
Terrible service. Don't recommend

December 29th, 2014
Proceed With Caution.
There is nothing I can say other than it was worse than terrible.

December 18th, 2014
disappointed
I will not see this Doctor whatsoever..not a very good Doctor!

February 1st, 2014
Don't go here
Please for ur own good do not go to this doctor, she is very rude, she does not know how to treat... her receptionist/front desk is very rude as well as the manager! Please there is better doctors than this!

March 18th, 2013
After a lengthy hospital stay for my daughter who had broken her hip and pelvis this doctor was Wonderful. I see the bad reviews and frankly am quite surprized. Not only was she attentive, caring, concerned, compassionate but she also knew what she was talking about. She helped my daughter immensely, familiarized herself with her care and was clear about a course of treatment. My daughter's orthopedist left alot to be desired but Doctor Achi more than made up for his lack of bedside manner.

October 26th, 2011
horrible!!!
To many bad things to say and not enough time.....All I can say is don't waste your time, go to another doctor!!!

September 29th, 2011
rude
she and her staff are very rude, and by all appearances DUMB!!!!! she was to be my new pcp, after my visit with her, i called the ins company and reported her. she never stepped foot in the room, complaining that i stink like cigarretes. she stood at the door covering her nose. she was unfamiliar with medications. and actually wrote the wrong strength on one. it does not come in that strength at all. then lowered it to another strength it does not come in. scary if you ask me!!! i have multiple problems of which she did not want to know about. yet calls her self a doctor!!????

October 13th, 2009
Was a very poor choice for a family docotor.When i went in there was an appt for me and my husband at the same time.She saw us both in the same room.Seemed to Pay more attention to my husband than me.When asking about my health care she pointed her question at my husband, asking him what route we should take for MY health.When i told her about my back problems she stated that she doesnt give out pain meds and if thats all i wanted i needed to go somewhere else..i never mentioned i wanted pain pills..just that i was having cronic back problems.Did not return to her after my initial visit.Did not take my daughter back to her either..as it seems that her nurses dont know any info about anything.When asking when i need to come in for her next round of immunization shots the nurse responded..i dunno whats it say on her shot record.