Dr. Jyothi Achi Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jyothi Achi?

Was very offended

Posted on January 5th, 2017

When I brought my boyfriend to get a check up she was very rude he has heart problems and some times have problems breathing, when she open the door to the room she processed to ask him how he was in response he said not well she came to the wait room to get me as I walked back she stopped me and asked if he was on drugs I told her no he is out of his medicine and that he has heart failure. As we enter the room she told us that if he isn't feeling while she could stop the appointment and see him another time. When asked for refills on his heart medication she replayed I don't give medicine (which she does she is a so called PCP doctor) she also asked if he had chest pain which he did she wrote something down... And said I don't know what your expectations are of me. And then walked out of the room and let us go home its scary how this doctor has no regard for her patients what so ever or their well being she really needs a new profession!!!

Horrible doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2015

This doctor was very rude, short about want she could do for me when looking into my concerns. The office is dirty and does not look like a well organized doctors office. She actually answered her cell phone during my check up.

RUDE, ANNOYING, MEAN

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Worst Dr. In the world. She is cruel money hungry women, who disgnoses wrong things on patients. She is only in room for 5 min doesnt listen nor pay attention! She is mean to her staff doesnt allow them to speak spanish!!! How crazy! Do not see this Dr!!! Never get a call back takes them forever to answer phones i cam keep going on and on but yall get the point.

SHE IS HORRIBLE

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I will NEVER see this so called doctor, she is pathetic, no bedside manner and her office staff is unprofessional, extremely rude and lazy. I would never suggest this person nor will I ever return, she needs to go back to med school especially redoing bedside manners 101!!! PATHETIC!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Terrible service. Don't recommend

Proceed With Caution.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

There is nothing I can say other than it was worse than terrible.

disappointed

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I will not see this Doctor whatsoever..not a very good Doctor!

Don't go here

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Please for ur own good do not go to this doctor, she is very rude, she does not know how to treat... her receptionist/front desk is very rude as well as the manager! Please there is better doctors than this!

Posted on March 18th, 2013

After a lengthy hospital stay for my daughter who had broken her hip and pelvis this doctor was Wonderful. I see the bad reviews and frankly am quite surprized. Not only was she attentive, caring, concerned, compassionate but she also knew what she was talking about. She helped my daughter immensely, familiarized herself with her care and was clear about a course of treatment. My daughter's orthopedist left alot to be desired but Doctor Achi more than made up for his lack of bedside manner.

horrible!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2011

To many bad things to say and not enough time.....All I can say is don't waste your time, go to another doctor!!!

rude

Posted on September 30th, 2011

she and her staff are very rude, and by all appearances DUMB!!!!! she was to be my new pcp, after my visit with her, i called the ins company and reported her. she never stepped foot in the room, complaining that i stink like cigarretes. she stood at the door covering her nose. she was unfamiliar with medications. and actually wrote the wrong strength on one. it does not come in that strength at all. then lowered it to another strength it does not come in. scary if you ask me!!! i have multiple problems of which she did not want to know about. yet calls her self a doctor!!????

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Was a very poor choice for a family docotor.When i went in there was an appt for me and my husband at the same time.She saw us both in the same room.Seemed to Pay more attention to my husband than me.When asking about my health care she pointed her question at my husband, asking him what route we should take for MY health.When i told her about my back problems she stated that she doesnt give out pain meds and if thats all i wanted i needed to go somewhere else..i never mentioned i wanted pain pills..just that i was having cronic back problems.Did not return to her after my initial visit.Did not take my daughter back to her either..as it seems that her nurses dont know any info about anything.When asking when i need to come in for her next round of immunization shots the nurse responded..i dunno whats it say on her shot record.