A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Chinta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Chinta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinta graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Chinta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi Chinta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi Chinta practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Chinta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyothi Chinta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.