A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Chinta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Chinta, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinta graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Chinta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chinta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans