A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Chinta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chinta
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chinta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Chinta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinta graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Chinta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi Chinta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi Chinta practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Chinta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyothi Chinta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.