The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jyothi Dodlapati
Dr. Jyothi Dodlapati, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with other offices in Topeka, KS and Temple, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Dodlapati is affiliated with Stormont-Vail Healthcare, Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Central Texas Veterans Health Care System. She speaks English.
Dr. Jyothi Dodlapati has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Jyothi Dodlapati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Shoei-Kuen Huang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Dennis Myers
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Dr. Edwin Terry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine