Dr. Jyothi Gadde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jyothi Gadde?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jyothi Gadde?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2017

Dr. Joseph

Great caring doctor with great staff.

March 24th, 2016

Amazing knowledgeable and caring doctor!

Dr Gadde inspires trust and confidence. Her ability as doctor in curing and diagnosing is great and in one visit she was able to diagnose my problem. She has a very healing touch and very caring for her patients, has a strong sense of empathy which makes her come up with the correct diagnosis. She keeps medicines to the minimum.. I strongly recommend her!

January 8th, 2015

Unprofessional.

November 7th, 2013

Shot hours will change often. Inconsistent. I showed up for my shot one day and the office was closed, then I tried to look on the website for the updated hours and they were no where to be found.

August 22nd, 2013

Waiting time to see dr is very long

October 3rd, 2012

great Doctor

Dr Gadde is a great doctor. Since I've been coming to her my allergies have improved so much. I would recommend her office.

June 18th, 2012

highly recommend

I am not sure where all the negativity is coming from, with my visits I have experienced nothing but professionalism, kindness from all aspects of the staff and received assistance from the billing/accounting office in a prompt manor, with full knowledge of how my insurance plan works. I will continue visiting this practice for my injections and will highly recommend.

June 16th, 2012

Office in chaos

This allergist and her office were fine at first. However,you will rarely see Gadde. Our original doctor, Dr. Daube, was great, but he left along with most of the staff. The replacement office staff as well as the doctor were lacking in knowledge and follow up. All medical questions and concerns were delegated to Dr. Gadde for follow up. Dr. Gadde never followed up with anything, including a major allergic reaction that happened in her office after a shot. I would strongly recommend going elsewhere.

January 20th, 2011

Dissapointed!

I took my daughter in for known allergy issues that had been previously diagnosed by Childrens Hospital and to begin a trial of allergy shots. Dr. Gadde only glanced at the medical report provided by the specialists at Childrens Hospital and decided to perform another full round of testing despite it having been done two weeks earlier. We started my daughter on allergy shots and instead of getting better, she got worse, to the point she was breaking out and scratching herself raw. When Dr. Gadde was consulted on this, her advise based on her "medical opinion" was to continue the shots and reassess a "month" later. We scheduled an emergency appointment a week later as my daughter was miserable and Dr. Gadde decided to perform a series of "tests". That visit was the final straw as it was becoming obvious that she was over charging well beyond policy limits for BlueCross/BlueShield, and charging for services she never rendered. It has been a year since I stopped taking my daughter to Dr. Gadde and stopping the shots. Within a week the scratching stopped and my daughter suddenly improved. When we returned to Childrens Hospital for follow up on her allergies and asthma symptoms and explained the procedures Dr. Gadde performed, the doctors were dumbfounded and confused at her procedures. We are also still recieving mystery bills for services Dr. Gadde "supposedly" performed.

January 19th, 2011

Dr was OK, but her Accounting Dept is Incompetent

I went to visit Dr. Gadde for a consultation on my allergies. The visit took a long time for me to meet with the Dr. as she seemed very busy despite my appt time. We talked for awhile about my allergies and the causes and possible treatments. The experience was fine, and she seemed rather knowledgeable.But I decided not to go back to her because my girlfriend who had a cat that I was allergic to, unfortunately had her cat pass away. Long story short, after insurance, I ended up owing her office $20 for the visit. I got a bill a few months later that only gives me a phone number to call to arrange payment. I call the number and it's busy. Call several more times and finally get through and get a machine which requests my name, chart number and phone number and they will call me back within 24 hrs. I leave all my info and nobody calls me back. A week later I leave another message and a few days later another message. Still no call back. A month or two after that I get another invoice with a letter from her accounting department threatening to report me to the credit bureau and negatively impact my credit over the outstanding $20. It also suggests I may have hit financial difficulties so to call them to make other arrangements. So now i'm insulted and offended on top of being disgusted by the lack of service. So I call back again and of course get another busy line. Call serveral more times and finally get a machine again, and I leave all my info for the fourth time. Since then (2 days ago), I still have not heard back from their accounting dept. I have tried calling again today and once more got a machine.This is so utterly unprofessional and incompetent I am dumbfounded. This is the first time I have ever written a review for a service provider, but after this horrible experience I felt like I had to warn others.

May 29th, 2017