Dr. Jyothi Gondi Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jyothi Gondi?

Endometriosis

Posted on January 28th, 2011

I was dealing with intestinal pain for 4months...I was seeing a GI doctor and they told me to go see my female doctor. I didn't have one so I picked Dr. Gondi. I got in right away, and just with in a week she found my problem and did all the necessary things to help me!

Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2009

The office staff is fantastic; they were caring, polite, and very nice. Dr. Gondi, on the other hand, was demeaning, condescending, and abrupt. I have been to a few OB/GYNs over the years, and I have never come across a doctor with such a horrible bedside manner. I thought it was me at first until I saw that she has many other bad reviews on various medical websites. I will not be going back to her, nor recommending her to anyone I know.

Posted on June 25th, 2009

I have come to the conclusion that I will no longer be able to continue seeing this doctor primarily because of her bossy, demeaning and overbearing bedside manner.

Contraceptive Implants