A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Jasti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Jasti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Jasti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasti graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jasti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi Rao Jasti MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi R. Jasti practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Jasti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jyothi Jasti practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.