A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Kadambi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Kadambi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Kadambi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadambi graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kadambi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi Kadambi MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi Kadambi practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Kadambi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyothi Kadambi practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.