A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Kesha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Kesha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesha
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kesha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Kesha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesha graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Kesha has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi Bhanu Kesha BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi B. Kesha practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Kesha has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyothi Kesha practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.