Dr. Jyothi Mann MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Greensboro, NC

September 30th, 2016
One of the worst doctor experiences I've ever had never got results and the worst bedside manners that you could imagine same goes for the staff and the nurse would not recommend this doctor to anyone think before you choose this Doctor.

September 28th, 2016
Smart, Interested, Compassionare
I believe that it is rare to encounter a gastroenterologist that spends time reviewing family htistory and "hearing". patient concetns. I have worked with four different GI docs in the Triad area and she is the doctor I will stay with.

September 18th, 2016
Patient
Fantastic doctor, very professional and caring.

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Mann is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to everyone. The staff was very nice and courteous. Dr. Mann followed up with me and when I call she promptly gets right back to me.

June 2nd, 2016
Most excellent physician in so may regards
Absolutely the best doctor that I've ever had regarding her bedside manner, the time she spent with me, her concern for me, and her follow-up. I was also 100% confident in her ability to diagnose and treat whatever she may have found.

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Mann and Guilford Endoscopy Center
I had a colonoscopy. I am thankful for the opportunity to have had a wonderful group of professionals who made me feel very secure and as if I were the only patient at that time. No one rushed me or made me feel like "hurry up, shut up because I have another patient to see!" I was introduced to al who would work with me from the Nurse to the Technological staff. More than that, each person whom appeared to have had any involvement with my procedure came over to my bed, was introduced to me, pleasantly greeted me and wished me well. Everyone from the time I entered the lobby to take care of the monetary and insurance aspect until I exited the building after my care was exceptionally caring, concerned and congenial. When I first met Dr. Mann some years ago, I thought you were the greatest and now you continue to be the greatest with the staff to compliment you.

April 25th, 2016
most compassionate Dr. I have ever been to.

March 7th, 2016
Outstanding physician
Dr. Mann is so dedicated to her patients. She called several times to check on me after my procedure and later after a change in my medicine. She spent a long time reviewing everything with my husband and me before and after my procedure, as if I were the only patient in the world. I recommend her to my friends and family whenever they need a gastroenterologist.

February 1st, 2016
The BEST
A rare doctor's doctor...as in this is the person other doctors see for their own needs. She fully immerses herself in her practice...very dedicated to the individual and I am saying this as a non-MD. She recently called me 2-3 times at home while I was ill to discuss my test results and to caution me regarding a medication's possible side-effects. She is extraordinarily intelligent yet very approachable. Dr. Mann is also concerned about the "whole" person. I vividly recall her asking me several years ago if there was any additional stress in my life that could aggravate my system. With great empathy and compassion she listened about my mother's fatal diagnosis of brain cancer. Even though my mom had only seen Dr. Mann one or two times once she moved to the Greensboro area, Dr. Mann was the only one of my mom's specialists who called to talk to her at Hospice. I will never forget that kindness.

November 12th, 2015
My first colonoscopy... Highly recommend... they were great...

November 10th, 2015
Ms.
Dr. Mann saved my life after a routine annual colonscopy in which she discovered that I was in the early stage of anal cancer. May God continue to bless her with the spirit of discernment.

April 1st, 2015
Crohn's disease
Staff was rude. Could not get past them to acquire an appointment. It took over 1 month and 4 phone call to have them respond that my case was too "Complicated" and that there was nothing that she could do to help me, I needed to go to a teaching hospital, which I am stable, I was only trying to establish a GI doctor because mine is going into another field of practice. So if you have a complicated case she will not accept you, only go there for simple, routine exams without complications.