Dr. Jyothi Mann MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Wonderful
I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door by a friendly staff. When I checked in for my appointment the staff had called ahead for my lab work and list of medication. During my visit Dr. Mann was attentive and her Medical Assistants were informative with their instructions. I feel well taken care of and confident in the advice given to me during my visit. I would be happy to recommend any of my family and friends to this office.

May 2nd, 2017
Caring staff
I appreciate the staff at Dr. Mann's office, since my initial phone call I was scheduled promptly. My wait time was short, my conversation with Dr. Mann was extensive, she provided information on my diagnosis and answered all of my questions. I feel confident in her recommendations. She first suggested a natural approach and a change in lifestyle, her The medical assistant called me within two weeks to see how I was feeling. Its rare to find a medical practice where the staff works together as a team to care for a patient, this is definitely one of those practices. I truly appreciate the care I have been given by Dr. Mann. I would recommend all of my family and friends to her.

May 2nd, 2017
Great services.
I want to say thank you for the kind and caring treatment I received at your facility. I was unable to convey the dread I carried the days leading up to the procedure. It quickly fled as I met the doctor and the staff with smiles and caring words for me every step of the way!. You all are an EXTRA-ORDINARY ensemble of individuals. THANK YOU.

September 30th, 2016
One of the worst doctor experiences I've ever had never got results and the worst bedside manners that you could imagine same goes for the staff and the nurse would not recommend this doctor to anyone think before you choose this Doctor.

September 28th, 2016
Smart, Interested, Compassionare
I believe that it is rare to encounter a gastroenterologist that spends time reviewing family htistory and "hearing". patient concetns. I have worked with four different GI docs in the Triad area and she is the doctor I will stay with.

September 18th, 2016
Patient
Fantastic doctor, very professional and caring.

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Mann is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to everyone. The staff was very nice and courteous. Dr. Mann followed up with me and when I call she promptly gets right back to me.

June 2nd, 2016
Most excellent physician in so may regards
Absolutely the best doctor that I've ever had regarding her bedside manner, the time she spent with me, her concern for me, and her follow-up. I was also 100% confident in her ability to diagnose and treat whatever she may have found.

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Mann and Guilford Endoscopy Center
I had a colonoscopy. I am thankful for the opportunity to have had a wonderful group of professionals who made me feel very secure and as if I were the only patient at that time. No one rushed me or made me feel like "hurry up, shut up because I have another patient to see!" I was introduced to al who would work with me from the Nurse to the Technological staff. More than that, each person whom appeared to have had any involvement with my procedure came over to my bed, was introduced to me, pleasantly greeted me and wished me well. Everyone from the time I entered the lobby to take care of the monetary and insurance aspect until I exited the building after my care was exceptionally caring, concerned and congenial. When I first met Dr. Mann some years ago, I thought you were the greatest and now you continue to be the greatest with the staff to compliment you.

April 25th, 2016
most compassionate Dr. I have ever been to.

March 7th, 2016
Outstanding physician
Dr. Mann is so dedicated to her patients. She called several times to check on me after my procedure and later after a change in my medicine. She spent a long time reviewing everything with my husband and me before and after my procedure, as if I were the only patient in the world. I recommend her to my friends and family whenever they need a gastroenterologist.

February 1st, 2016
The BEST
A rare doctor's doctor...as in this is the person other doctors see for their own needs. She fully immerses herself in her practice...very dedicated to the individual and I am saying this as a non-MD. She recently called me 2-3 times at home while I was ill to discuss my test results and to caution me regarding a medication's possible side-effects. She is extraordinarily intelligent yet very approachable. Dr. Mann is also concerned about the "whole" person. I vividly recall her asking me several years ago if there was any additional stress in my life that could aggravate my system. With great empathy and compassion she listened about my mother's fatal diagnosis of brain cancer. Even though my mom had only seen Dr. Mann one or two times once she moved to the Greensboro area, Dr. Mann was the only one of my mom's specialists who called to talk to her at Hospice. I will never forget that kindness.