2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst psychiatrist I've ever seen show details Worst psychiatrist I've ever seen
Jun 16th, 2016

Demeaning and degrading towards those struggling with mental illness.

Apr 16th, 2016

Dr. Mattam required me to pay in full with a promise to bill Tri-Care once I provided a back dated referral. I provided the referral and she refused to bill Tri-Care.

Mar 2nd, 2015

Dr. Mattam is judgmental and harsh. She seems to have had underlying resentment towards her patients. At first, like the first two minutes she comes off very pleasant but it doesn't last long.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
by J tho on Apr 1st, 2014

Worst . I wouldn't send my worst enemy here.

no compassion nor caring, angry, callous and unprofessional show details no compassion nor caring, angry, callous and unprofessional
by Paul on Mar 24th, 2014

My son was subjected to this Doctors incredibly bad bedside manner and total disrespect while under her care. This doctor does not want to be doing what she is doing.That fact is obvious by her anger and the callous nature by which she treats her patients and their families. It is unfortunate that this individual is charged with making decisions with peoples lives. She does not care about her patients. She is a disgrace.

TURN AROUND AND RUN! show details TURN AROUND AND RUN!
Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Mattam is rude and takes phone calls during her visits. She insinuated that I was lying about several situations by saying, "That's impossible," or "I find that hard to believe." She made rude comments to my daughter about being adopted and had not a shred of compassion for the situation we were seeing her for. AWFUL, AWFUL experience. I will be writing a letter to my insurance board and to my therapist to have Dr. Mattam removed from any recommended list possible. She is a detriment to those seeking help with their mental health.

Jan 30th, 2010

She told my child that he was lying about is symptoms. She knows that he recently attempted suicide. He was very upset. This was the second time and he was not allowed to change doctors. She is a bully.