Family Practitioner, Psychiatrists

Summitridge Hospital
250 Scenic Hwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
678-442-5800
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unprofessional  |  show details
by J tho on Apr 1st, 2014

Worst . I wouldn't send my worst enemy here.

|  no compassion nor caring, angry, callous and unprofessional  |  show details
by Paul on Mar 24th, 2014

My son was subjected to this Doctors incredibly bad bedside manner and total disrespect while under her care. This doctor does not want to be doing what she is doing.That fact is obvious by her anger and the callous nature by which she treats her patients and their families. It is unfortunate that this individual is charged with making decisions with peoples lives. She does not care about her patients. She is a disgrace.

|  SON MISSING AFTER TREATMENT BY DR MATTAM  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Mattam took my adult son off all of his mood stabilizers and anti-psychotic medications during a February 2014 stay at Summit Ridge Hospital. This is the first time he has not had mood stabilization assistance since he was 16. That was 17 years ago. The hospital sent him by taxi to a community-based program in Atlanta. He is now missing.

|  TURN AROUND AND RUN!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Mattam is rude and takes phone calls during her visits. She insinuated that I was lying about several situations by saying, "That's impossible," or "I find that hard to believe." She made rude comments to my daughter about being adopted and had not a shred of compassion for the situation we were seeing her for. AWFUL, AWFUL experience. I will be writing a letter to my insurance board and to my therapist to have Dr. Mattam removed from any recommended list possible. She is a detriment to those seeking help with their mental health.