A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nannapaneni graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Nannapaneni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nannapaneni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jyothi C. Nannapaneni practice?
Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.