A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nannapaneni graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Nannapaneni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi C Nannapaneni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi C. Nannapaneni practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jyothi Nannapaneni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.